Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Pay-Off

The pay-off from living with Divine Will as the director of our life is having such a stream of power, support and direction that, through our mere willingness to stay connected to Divine Will, serenity, ease and wisdom are our constant (well at least always in arms reach) companions for our life.  

This intention for living brings us the most freedom and possibility to live the Truth of who we are, without fear (from the world and other people and from our own inner fear/power driven and distorted ego.  

Carolyn writes:  Living in alignment with Divine Will is a practice-and through practice I have made some progress in staying connected more and more of the time.  It is certainly not a once and done experience.  But once I had a revelation of what this kind of experience would feel like, I want more of it and more often. Turning a part of my life over to Divine Direction BEFORE I got to the crash and burn has ALWAYS had wondrous results; sometimes beyond my wildest dream results. The longing for living daily with this kind of connection has continued to urge me toward ever more turning over my willfulness and my resistance.  It is a sometimes gut-wrenching process, but it has always, always been worth it when I do. 

Living with Divine Will as a partner, with us as the junior member of the partnership, through a commitment to act by checking in with 'God' first, guarantees progress toward manifesting a positive and healing vision in the direction for our life. 

Self Reflection:  What is my personal partnership today?  Me, my ego and my will? My will and another's will? My will and Divine Will?  How does my pie-chart measure out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment