Sunday, August 6, 2017

Questions to Ask While Waxing Toward Fullness


The Full Moon for August is tomorrow.

Stop now and take a moment--  
Ask:
“What was happening in my life at the beginning of this moon cycle?
What has come in to make my life to make it fuller-whether good, bad, lovely or ugly?
What are my victories, no matter how tiny they might seem, that illuminate of my life?
What experiences and learning do I wish to keep?
What am I willing to share out in the world?
What would I rather not have added into my life and,if given the chance would take a 'do-over' (these are called regrets)?”

Self Reflection: These words rest with me and germinate as I live in these hours moving toward the full Moon of August. To have conscious awareness of the answers is a profound step toward Serving Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment