Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Calling A Spiritual Service Master

Confession: The bottom line is that these one minute meditations are written for the benefit of my own self.  It’s likely others can relate to my life experiences, and I hope some can benefit from, and receive some healing (or a good laugh) by, my sharing.

It seems that in this waning moon, what is being called for in my life is attention to my own container of truth. The service to Truth I feel I am being called to is service to my own self, and what is really Truth. I need to be calling the Spiritual Service Master instead of looking at the mess I have created in my life, bitching and moaning that it should be different, and wailing, “Not Again!” 


Self-Reflection:  Am I willing to have the Spiritual Service Master come and clean up my mess for me?  What else would I need to be willing to call for that kind of help in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment