Thursday, August 31, 2017

Am I Willing to Have Awareness of the Effects of How I Live My Life?

It is by our daily living, more than by our great accomplishments and achievements that we Live Truth and have a real power to influence the course of human consciousness.   Our daily living, our thoughts, feelings, words and deeds create the template for living on this planet for the seven generations to come.   It is not a question of whether or not a template for the future will be created, the only question is what the template will be.

We each have a template for our own unique being.  The path of Live Truth is a path of increasing awareness of our unique template for this life:  What gifts we bring, what grace we offer, what beauty we are in this world.  We have choice to add honor, peace, ease and beauty to the template of future generations.  Or, we can lay down lines of hatred, prejudice, greed, ugliness and deprivation in the pattern being created for future generations.

Self-Reflection: Each day I add a piece of code for the future. As I come to the end of the day I have a chance to review what I have contributed and amend it if needed, before it causes harm to another or to myself.  Am I willing to use the mystical energy of twilight time to ensure there is harmony in my relationships, my home, my Self?

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment