Friday, August 18, 2017

To Serve Truth is to Empty Oneself to the World

Carolyn writes: This morning I saw the moon, tipped over as if she were pouring herself out onto the earth.  I wondered, "Will I ever be able to just pour myself out into the world?  Could I trust that what I poured out would be of benefit? at least not cause harm?  What would it take to move past my remaining fears (most of them have been removed-whew)?  To serve Truth as I understand Truth without self-doubt (faith now outweighs doubt) ?  I have been told be a woman wiser than me that it takes faith and practice, the heart WILL learn to open so our part of Truth pours out.


The tools for embracing all the cycles of Truth strengthens faith, builds discipline, and opens hearts to receive love.  Develop willing and skillful use of these tools,  Practice using them:

Gather a team to support your longing and purpose-- and help you be accountable.

Prayer everyday, and as often as you think of praying throughout your day. Pray when you wake in the night. Pray in the bathroom, at work, when cooking, taking a shower, when driving.  Pray always and everywhere.

Work to create an consistent time in you daily routine for contemplation.  You will begin to remember to show up at that time.  You will find that the Divine is already there.

Practice receiving help. Practice asking for help. Practice saying 'yes'.

Practice beginning again, and again.  


Carolyn's view of the morning moon
pouring herself out into the world. 

Self Reflection: I trust that with faith and practice my heart opens and my Truth pours out.






No comments:

Post a Comment