Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Serving Truth by Living Truth

Sara writes: AS I transitioned from the cycle of Serve Truth to that of Live Truth, this is my awareness:

To be one small part of humanity's evolution toward spiritual unity and wholeness will be my life's greatest accomplishment.  I am called to share, to serve.  I am willing, even eager, to let go of my ego in order to more fully and clearly incarnate my divine spark into the world.

In this cycle just passed, I have faced fears and self-imposed blocks surrounding embracing the calling I am feeling so strongly.  I am becoming more open to following that lead, without knowing (or controlling) the shape of my destiny.  I feel deeply how all that has come before has positioned me for where I am now.

Full of this feeling of immense destiny, I write my prayer to the Universe.  What comes from my pen is the Truth of Setting Sun Woman: "May I walk in awareness that it is by my daily living, as much (or more) as by great works that I fulfill my destiny and play my part".

Self Reflection: What is my 'one small part' of humanity's evolution toward unity and wholeness?

No comments:

Post a Comment