Wednesday, August 30, 2017

On Living Truth with Intention

I am intentional about my life with my thoughts and words in these two ways:
1) about what I want to create in my life, and
2) with awareness that what I think and say impacts the lives and well being of others.

From this place, I consider the needs of future generations:
1) I play my part in the evolution of human consciousness.
2) I stay aware of connection and unity.
3) I treat everything as sacred.
4) I am a conscious parent, mentor and role model.
5) I trust in the bigger picture.

Self Reflection: Am I living my life with intention?

2 comments:

  1. This is uppermost in my mind, Carolyn, as I teach those little Kinders. Thank you for these concise and well-worded lists of intentions and needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Karin. Our little ones need more conscious adults like you in their lives

    ReplyDelete